ASE Master Certified Domestic Auto Service
Does your domestic vehicle need repair? Take your car to the ASE Certified Master Technicians at Campus Garage for high-quality service. We'll get your domestic, European, and Asian vehicles back on the road quickly.
Get your car checked by our Chevrolet master technicians, who finished in the top 10% nationally while they were at a Chevy dealership, and our Pontiac Service Excellence Guild Top 10 Member, who tested in the top 10% in the nation. General Motors ASEP Program graduates are also on our staff.
American car brand specialists
- GMC and Cadillac
- Lincoln and Mercury
- Plymouth and Jeep
High-quality domestic vehicle repairs
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Experienced diagnosis and repair for all systems
- Engines and transmissions
- Drivetrain repair and replacement
- Oil, tires, lights, wipers, and fluid services
- Cooling systems, water pumps, and radiators
- Timing belt service
Reasonably priced brake work
- Wheel bearings
Unique domestic car repair work
- Dealer level Ford IDS, GM, and Chrysler diagnostics and programming
- Anti-lock and airbag diagnostics
- Key programming
Your domestic car will be fixed by our experts who have 30 years of domestic service experience, 10 years of local domestic dealership experience, and 20 years of experience serving the campus community.
2-year domestic car warranty included
All domestic auto repairs are backed by a 2-year, 24,000-mile warranty.
Contact us for warranty details