Affordable European Automotive Service
European cars can be expensive to fix. Stay under budget when you drop off your European vehicle at Campus Garage for affordable service. Our ASE Certified Master Technicians have a working knowledge of the interior and exterior of European cars and we'll have the best sources on OEM parts that will SAVE you money.
All repairs are backed by a 2-year, 24,000-mile warranty and we'll take care of all your needs in Ames so you don't need to go to the dealership for service. You can get any European make and model serviced and repaired by one of the only European auto repair shops in town.
SAVE on your next service when you mention this website. Get 10% OFF on European, domestic, and Asian auto service by telling us you saw this special promotion on our website.
European car specialty work
- Land Rover
Premium-grade vehicle services
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Dealer level diagnostics, repair, and programming
- Experienced diagnosis and repair for all systems of European cars
- Computer diagnostics, repair, and programming
- Oil services, tires, lights, wipers, and fluid services
- Cooling systems, water pumps, and radiators
- Timing belt service, engine, transmission, and drivetrain repair and replacement
First-rate European brake work
- Wheel bearings
State-of-the-art auto service equipment
- Dealer level Volvo diagnostics and programming
- Dealer level BMW diagnostics and programming
- Anti-lock and airbag diagnostics
- Key programming
Get your vehicle fixed by our mechanics who have 30 years of experience in the European market and 20 years of experience, serving the campus community.
Family and locally owned and operated European auto repair shop
Your vehicle will be serviced by our family and locally owned and operated European automotive repair shop
Visit us today for family-owned car service